No announcement yet.

62 Lark - Black knobs or white knobs ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 62 Lark - Black knobs or white knobs ??

I have a 1962 Lark that has white handle knobs for the dash operating actions, but black radio knobs. The dash gage faces are black (vs. white). Who's got what and I don't see color differentiations in the parts' book ??

The Larks used white knobs all around. You may have a '62 GT radio in there as they had black with smooth knobs.
    Rob in PA.

Comment

The 1962 Larks have White Faces on the Instruments ONLY on Low Trim Level Deluxe's, the Regal's, Daytona's and Cruiser's used Black Faces.

You should have White on Dash Knobs, Turn Signal, Shift Knob and on Window Crank Handles.
      The Radio Knobs should match the Push Buttons and be White, if you have a push button Radio.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner
      SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by jackb View Post
        I have a 1962 Lark that has white handle knobs for the dash operating actions, but black radio knobs. The dash gage faces are black (vs. white). Who's got what and I don't see color differentiations in the parts' book ??
        Had the same problem matching the radio knobs to the rest of the switches etc. Can of krylon plastic paint solved the problem. They all match now.

Comment

Working...
        X