Bob Johnston site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Johnston site

Hello All I was looking for Bobs info site and can't find it is it still around?

This works for me:

https://studebaker-info.org/
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

As an aside, I just sent an email to keith@studebakerswap. I have not received an answer back. Email was 3 days ago. I guess that site is down for the count.

Bob Miles
      I just bookmarked the link on StudeRich post Forum

Comment

I got to that page but couldn’t find the technical and info pages. The how to fix and modify stuff. But thanks for response.

Comment

That has always been my problem too, takes forever if ever to find things, because there is SO much!
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner
          SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

(StudeTech - Page 1) (studebaker-info.org)

You mean this page?
            You can find it directly on the left top of the page in the light grey box

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
              That has always been my problem too, takes forever if ever to find things, because there is SO much!
              Rich, I just use the Google search bar that Bob has provided on the main page (the page you get when using the link you provided). When you search, there will be some sort of generic " sponsored" results at the top, but just skip over those to the real results.

This search bar searches only Bob's site and I find it very handy.
              Paul
              Winston-Salem, NC
              Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

Yes that’s the one thanks. Now I’ll put that on my favorite list.

Comment

Working...
                X