This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58th Annual SDC International Meet Early Registration

Just a reminder to all SDC, ASC and AOAI members that early registration for the 58th IM at South Bend is open until January 31. Early registration has been lowered to $35 this year.

There will be multiple events designed to celebrate the 60th Anniversary of Avanti as well as some new, never done before activities. The South Bend White Sox will be donning replicas of the original Siver Hawk uniforms to play an exhibition game for our meet. In addition, there will be a ribbon cutting ceremony at the original reassembled and restored Studebaker Guard Shack Gatehouse.

All members of all of ours and our affiliate clubs are most welcome. While you are here, check out the three quarter of million-dollar restoration of the Studebaker Family Fountain.

Again, early registration ends on January 31. Get your registration in at the $35 early bird special.

SDC Intl Meet - Welcome to South Bend, Indiana 2022 (sdcmeet.com)

Looking forward to seeing you there!!

Jane

Thanks for the reminder

I just sent my registration.
    Do you know if there are still rooms in the Double Tree available?
    I tried to book a room online but with no success. No rooms available accordance to the Hilton Homepage.

Martin

Comment

I just called the DoubleTree. They don't have anyone that can access our room block on Sunday. I can only assume that they are short staffed. Please try them again tomorrow and select the option for the sales department.

Jane

Comment

Originally posted by Jane Stinson View Post
        I just called the DoubleTree. They don't have anyone that can access our room block on Sunday. I can only assume that they are short staffed. Please try them again tomorrow and select the option for the sales department.

Jane
        I've sent them an email with my request. I hope it works.

Comment

Please let me know if you are not successful. I can call them for you.

Comment

Working...
          X