Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avanti shows up on my homepage

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/enth...dhp&li=BBnb7Kz

Well Google and Facebook has you Pegged as being a Avanti watcher on Internet Websites, Purchases, Searches etc.
    So you may have to live with their Craziness.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

One of the reasons I avoid MSN and don't use Google.
      The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

I've always liked this particular Avanti picture... The architecture and setting are awesome, and a perfect fit for how I've always envisioned the car in its natural habitat.

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
        Well Google and Facebook has you Pegged as being a Avanti watcher on Internet Websites, Purchases, Searches etc.
        So you may have to live with their Craziness.
        I don't think they're related. MSN is owned by Microsoft (isn't that so much better? ), seemingly hanging around as a zombie brand from the old Y2K dial-up days. Suppose it's better to have the Artificial Intelligence machine serving you up a diet of Avantis and stuff, rather than stabbing in the dark and flinging wildly different things in hopes that something will stick. I do my best to avoid feeding the beast any of my personal info, and have been rewarded in the last 24 hours with ads featuring undergarments for bedwetting kids, Toyota Tundras, condoms, 1stdibs (an e-commerce site that sells stuff like $3500 lamps and $15,000 couches), and a couple more that were in Spanish... which I don't understand a word of. Starting to make me wonder whether I'm paying a stiffer penalty for hiding from the AdSense jerks, than caving and letting them brand me
        Whirling dervish of misinformation.

Comment

Just use AdBlock, takes care of most of the C%&p.

Free or Donate.
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Working...
          X