Happy New Year from this little guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year from this little guy

I am well known as the Dr. Dolittle of automobiles, and when I was moving the Daytona to a different bay in the garage today he asked me if I would wish you all a happy new year, and he’s waiting patiently for spring

As for me, I had pledged to own it for a little while and then move it on. But, I am having zero luck following my own pledge. I thought that my ultimate Studebaker would be a ‘62 Daytona, V8 four-speed, ermine white with red and white interior. I had accumulated most everything to build one. Then this little feller turned up and came into my life, rust free, already original, and all ready to drive.

Yes, I do have offers to buy it from me. But I would like to keep it and upgrade the engine for a little more power, add Don Simmons exhaust with the loud mufflers, and some different wheels. We will see if that is what God decides. Meanwhile, I love owning it, and I am happy to pass his new year wishes on to you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2DD2BD09-30CD-45EC-8357-1AEC80F8A2CD.jpeg
Views:	229
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	1926322

Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Happy new year to you and yours, that looks like a keeper to me

Comment

Happy New Year Bob ….also nice car 👌
      sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

I like the larks. That one is a beauty!
        Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

Working...
        X