Studebaker Millionaire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Millionaire

Owning Studebakers can make you a Millionaire! ... if your are a Billionaire first.
    Rafe

Originally posted by Rafe Hollister View Post
    Owning Studebakers can make you a Millionaire! ... if your are a Billionaire first.
    Rafe
    Rafe, sorry your net worth has dropped down into the millions, but that's still not too awful bad!
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

Yes but money won't make you happy but old cars can if you are a car nut

Comment

Listened to the story on the radio today about a Dogecoin millionaire with the latest update he is now a hunderdthousandaire. All on imaginary money. I guess living like that could cause manic depressive behavior, but having a tangible asset is so much more satisfaction.

Bob Miles
        (I can't get no)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrIPxlFzDi0

Comment

That's the old joke about how to become a millionaire in the restaurant business; start with a billion.
          "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
          Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
          '33 Rockne 10,
          '51 Commander Starlight,
          '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
          '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

You can make a small fortune restoring Studebakers if you start with a large fortune. (another variation of this theme)
            --Dwight

Comment

Being a sawmill owner, the standard joke in the business follows the same line…

Q - How do you make a million dollars in the sawmill business?

A - Start with $2 million.

Comment

This is like the farmer who was asked what he would do if he won $1,000,000. "Oh, just keep farming 'til it's gone."
                Bill Jarvis

Comment

Rafe
                  I heard that's what a woman will do to you. Not mine though, we both started out poor. LOL!

Comment

Rafe
                    Did you mean "You are?" I bet you did.
                    peter lee

Comment

Motley Fool Issues Rare “All In” Buy Alert

If you took $3 and used it to purchase the cryptocurrency Shiba Inu (CRYPTO:SHIB) on Jan. 1 this year (2021), you'd have over $1.29 million today -- assuming you held on. That's a whopping 43,000,000% return.

Comment

• Lou Van Anne
                        Lou Van Anne commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sell before the bubble....well, you know the rest

Originally posted by Greenstude View Post
                      This is like the farmer who was asked what he would do if he won $1,000,000. "Oh, just keep farming 'til it's gone."
                      Now, this one IS funny! Having grown up on a farm in Virginia I have some idea of the economics of farming. As an aside, I grew up on what is now Cross Keys Vineyard. Obviously, a vineyard, winery, & restaurant are much more profitable than dirt farming.

--Dwight

Comment

Working...
                      X