Have you seen it? 52 Champion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you seen it? 52 Champion

Hey all, new member here! I'm trying to track down and get in contact with the current owner of a 1952 Studebaker Champion that my Grandpa built before he passed in 2011. The car WAS here in Oregon but since went out of state and I lost tabs on it. The car has a SBC 350,th350 with a 8inch or an 8.8 rear end now.
    My Grandpa was a very important person in my life and I miss him dearly, I want to own this car someday but want to atleast find it first!
    Thanks

Sorry you "lost" it. The hard part is, that you have no idea where to look, in the States or somewhere else in the World.
    At least it is a distinctive enough Custom, that if not changed again, you will recognize it.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner
    SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Looks like your Grandpa was an excellent craftsman. I hope you can find the car. Do you have the serial number for the car? It would start with a G.

Bob Miles
      Love the 52's because I am one of those models

Comment

I had spoke with the last oregon owner and he said the car sold to either Missouri or Michigan..I can't remember and after messaging the guy recently he didn't remember either.

Comment

Haven't seen it in my part of MO.
          Gary Sanders
          Nixa, MO

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	11866283_1079302928781774_7028433908384248144_n.jpg
Views:	407
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	1923339

Comment

Is the photograph in your last post, your way of telling us you found your Grandpa's car right there in Oregon?

Comment

Negative, the guy that owns the bulletnose sent me that pic a couple years ago

Comment

Id suggest that you join the Jalopy Journal and post the same query on the HAMB (it's the message board for an old style hot rod site dedicated to pre 65 cars)

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 1953champcoupe View Post
                    Id suggest that you join the Jalopy Journal and post the same query on the HAMB (it's the message board for an old style hot rod site dedicated to pre 65 cars)

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/
                    Yup, I have a thread on there..no luck

Comment

Anyone seen it yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X