Is this Wrong? 1916 Studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this Wrong? 1916 Studebaker

A restaurant owner, Michael Eugene Bolte, owner of the Feedlot Steakhouse in Shepherd, Montana, used Covid government loan funds to purchase a 1916 Studebaker. While I realize this is illegal, all of us here know that it isn't actually wrong. The Franklin and two Fords that he also bought with the funds?.. that is wrong. But a Studebaker? No court of his SDC 'peers' would convict him.
    https://www.yahoo.com/autos/steakhou...180000879.html
    Attached Files

It must be.

It was also on the AACA Forum and then the topic got locked & deleted!!

Craig

Comment

I strongly suggest that all comments here remain non- political or the same will happen here as well. Let's see if we can do that, please.
      Last edited by Avantidon; 12-01-2021, 02:41 AM.
      sigpicSee you in the future as I write about our past

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E
        Good post, Craig; maybe this will result in our being able to edit our own posts again. I sure hope so.
        Thanks, Bob.

Appears that it worked!!
        Last edited by 8E45E; 12-02-2021, 04:16 AM.
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

I am having some considerable difficulty in in knowing what is right and wrong anymore. If the government sees fit to give him my money, I guess I don't have a problem with him buying a Studebaker with it??!! He isn't the corrupt party in this equation.

Comment

doesn't seem too bright. he could park one in the lobby as an attraction and rotate them occasionally. placing a magnetic sign on the door to advertise would also help. he could have also provided a special transportation service for special events like weddings. what a dummy!

Comment

YES! Guilty of failing to think deviously enough!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffry Cassel View Post
                If the government sees fit to give him my money, I guess I don't have a problem with him buying a Studebaker with it??!!
                How about a Lamborghini? https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...DHP&li=BBnb7Kz

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post

maybe this will result in our being able to edit our own posts again. I sure hope so.
                  It worked! We can edit our comets again
                  Whirling dervish of misinformation.

Comment

Dear Uncle Sugar: I really need a nice 1964 Avanti R-2 powershift, white with turquoise interior. I think about $30k in covid relief $ should cover it. Thank you. J. Cassel

Comment

Working...
                    X