Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
    Fort Worth, TX

1964 Avanti R2 #R-4986

Comment

Veilen Danke
      64 GT Hawk (K7)
      1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

I've tried calling and e-mailing, both with no "joy". His phone message is full.

Hope he's ok.

Mike

Comment

website disappeared , phone disconnected

Comment

I just called Phil and talked with him. Said his phone was out most of last week but he's there and doing fine.

Says the website is down because he has a brand new website in the works that hasn't been launched yet.

Comment

I just called Phil at the number below and he's there and in the "office." He says the website is down for the moment but will be back. Reach him here:
              937-878-1576

Comment

I have just read the chapter newsletter and here is a message from Phil Harris
                Greetings Fairborn Studebaker friends, I am writing you to announce that Fairborn Studebaker (FS) is planning a transition, of sorts. As you know, I really enjoy doing the performance & special parts. Because I want to focus more on that side of the Studebakers parts business, I will be turning over all parts sales, except for the specialty parts to a much younger fellow Studebaker enthusiast and military veteran, Kevin Orloff and his wife, Jaimie from Wisconsin. Kevin’s background has afforded him clear mechanical knowledge, plus, he is also very knowledgeable about Studebakers. Please give him the opportunity to be your Studebaker parts dealer. All current, open accounts receivable will still go to FS. It is hard to believe that since retiring from my day job after 34 years, it has been 16 years since Fairborn Studebaker was started. I feel that things will be in capable hands to support the Studebaker hobby and needs of club members. For my local Chapter member friends, I will try to supply your needs, although I may not have your item in stock and would need to order. Feel free to order from either, Kevin or me during the transition period. I encourage you to support Kevin. Thanks for being customers and friends over the years. Contact me at any time, if you have questions or if there is anything I can do for you. Best regards, Phil Harris

Susan Lusted, What's Happening Turning Wheels
                studenews@outlook.com

Comment

thank you....
                  64 GT Hawk (K7)
                  1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

I would like to thank Phil for the many times he helped me with parts and more so for advise that came along way. Wish you best…Mike
                    Mike - Assistant Editor, Turning Wheels
                    Fort Worth, TX

1964 Avanti R2 #R-4986

Comment

I assume from the message that Phill will continue to rebuild parts as he did my supercharger and was more than satisfied with his work and personel service . Can understand wish to cut back on work after retiring nice to be able to do what you like to keep active and involved in your interests .

Comment

Does anyone know what Kevin and Jaimie will name their parts company? Any contact information available yet?
                        Ed Sallia
                        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

How 'bout it?
                          '64 R2 back on da road again

Comment

Contact info for the Orloff’s will be in the March Turning Wheels vendor issue. I do not have it with me right now I met them in Indy. They are real nice folks
                            Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
                            1961 Hawk 4-speed
                            1967 Avanti
                            1961 Lark 2 door
                            1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

Working...
                            X