Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another President being added to Mount Rushmore (gosh, I hope it isn't too political...)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avantidon
    replied
    Not an item for here

Leave a comment:

• BobWaitz
    replied
    I've been out there on a motorcycle quite a few times. Riding (or driving) on Needles Highway through Custer State Park allows you to see Mt Rushmore framed in the tunnels drilled through the rocks. It's pretty spectacular. And all the stuff you can see out there on Needles Highway really drives home that what God created is orders of magnitude more beautiful and meaningful than what Man creates. Each time I've been in the visitors center at Mt. Rushmore I've asked a park ranger if there are tours of the secret spy landing strip on top. They get it. Oh, and if you still have a ViewMaster lying around, you can get reels of Custer and Mt. Rushmore! They are great!

Leave a comment:

• Milaca
    replied
    Thanks to Cary's stronghold, Eva Marie Saint is now 97 years old!

Leave a comment:

• rockne10
    replied
    Tourist draw though it may be, to the original Americans it is a constant reminder of the price of avarice.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mt rushmore.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	1915954

Leave a comment:

• oilnsteel
    replied
    They were going to put President ---------------- there, but they didn't have room enough for another two faces.

JT

Leave a comment:

• jclary
    replied
    Haha...CLICKBAIT title got me.😁

Leave a comment:

• Another President being added to Mount Rushmore (gosh, I hope it isn't too political...)

What do you think?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount Rushmore.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	1915932
Working...
X