7011 halibrand wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7011 halibrand wheels

Has anyone heard anything more on the 7011 halibrand Wheels?

This?

http://realrodders.com/product/15-x-10-halibrand-7011/

Comment

i spoke with Pat a few weeks ago. He got the first samples and asked for some cosmetic tweaks - and is waiting to hear back from the new foundry. getting closer, but not there yet...
      1951 Custom
      1958 Packard Hawk < resto project
      1962 Champ
      1963 Standard R1 4 speed
      1963 Avanti R1
      1963 GT Hawk R2 4 speed
      2006 Avanti Convertible

Comment

15 X 10 ??? What the heck??? They were supposed to be 15 x 6. I can't use 15 x 10.
        -Dwight

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight FitzSimons View Post
          15 X 10 ??? What the heck??? They were supposed to be 15 x 6. I can't use 15 x 10.
          -Dwight
          6" and 7" as well

http://realrodders.com/product/15-x-...nd-7011-wheel/
          http://realrodders.com/product/15-x-...nd-7011-retro/

Comment

So is Rodder making the Halibrand repros a std offering? They were supposedly something special for Studes initially.
            Dan White
            64 R1 GT
            64 R2 GT
            58 C Cab
            57 Broadmoor (Marvin)

Comment

What is the latest on the 7011 Halibrand wheels from Pat O'brien at Rodders Wheels?

Comment

What is the latest on the 7011 Halibrand wheels from Pat O'brien at Rodders Wheels?

Comment

Why not just call him? 805-402-2212
                  Rob in PA.

Comment

Originally posted by stude1964 View Post
                    Rob in PA.
                    Paul
                    Winston-Salem, NC
                    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

Originally posted by stude1964 View Post
                      Rob in PA.
                      'cause we (including myself) are all waiting for someone else to call him.
                      -Dwight

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight FitzSimons View Post

'cause we (including myself) are all waiting for someone else to call him.
                        -Dwight
                        It amazes me that people don't want to pick up the phone and call someone anymore -- especially when most people carry a phone around with them all the time.
                        Paul
                        Winston-Salem, NC
                        Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

It amazes me that people don't want to pick up the phone and call someone anymore

That's what would drive me bananas while I was working and I don't miss it. I would call these people "Phone-a-hobics". They'd request very detailed explanations on service, procedures, products, etc. all to be e-mailed with cut-sheets, SOP's, MSDS and would try to read that info on their phones, skip half of it, be confused with the amount of info, and ask for it to be sent again. A simple phone call lasting less than 3 minutes would cover everything but they would absolutely refuse to pick up and answer even after explaining in an e-mail that the phone would be the best form of communication for their request.

Comment

Well, since I am a business man, I have already tried that about 5 times with no returned calls. Maybe that is the reason I relied on the web site.

Comment

Paul-maybe he has caller ID! Just kidding, anytime I've called he picks up. Last time I spoke to him was perhaps 6, 8 months ago as I inquired about the next run myself. Good luck and let us all know.
                              Rob in PA.

Comment

Working...
                              X