Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Studebaker club meet (7/17/2021) Vadstena Sweden, borrowed from the AACA Studebaker Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noxnabaker
    replied
    Nice to see you here Jan...

Leave a comment:

• jwikstro
    replied
    Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
    Great show? Anyone count all the Studebakers? Has Sweden always been left hand drive like the U. S? BP
    There was 32 Studebakers, with 2 cars from our friends in Norway attending this event. Not bad for a country with around 500 registered cars.

/JW

Leave a comment:

• jwikstro
    replied
    Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
    Great show? Anyone count all the Studebakers? Has Sweden always been left hand drive like the U. S? BP
    The Swedish cars has always beeing LH-drive cars. But with the buses it was different they was RH-drive until 1967 when we changed from driving at the left side of the road to driving on the right side. And yes there was a lot of signs to change.
    /JW
    Last edited by jwikstro; 07-18-2021, 02:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Noxnabaker
    replied
    Join the club & buy a T-shirt...
    & we've always had plenty US cars in Sweden & especially Studebakers was always saved, even the really rough rockers treated Studebakers better than most other US cars, a bit like Cadillac & Imperial.
    & yes; I just posted "a wee look".
    Last edited by Noxnabaker; 07-18-2021, 11:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mark Klinger
    replied
    What a great turnout of Swedish cars. Now I want to know, how can I get one of those Studebakerklubben t-shirts?

Leave a comment:

• Andy R.
    replied
    Nice! I'm guessing this followed the "motor lodge" photo posted yesterday?

Leave a comment:

• Ron Strasser
    replied
    Bob;
    Sweden changed from right hand drive to left hand about in 1967. When I was there; they had changed the signs; if I recall correctly were still driving on the Right. We left the car in Copenhagen. and took the Hydro Foil to Malmo Sweden.
    Ron

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    Thanks. Interesting. A couple look like cars that I owned years ago. I guess that is possible.

Leave a comment:

• Studebaker club meet (7/17/2021) Vadstena Sweden, borrowed from the AACA Studebaker Forum

This meet yesterday (7/17/2021) in Sweden was posted to the AACA Studebaker-Erskine-Rockne Forum, and simply has to be shared here; with apologies for not asking permission of the Swedish Car Nut.
    Lots of pictures.

https://forums.aaca.org/topic/365753...dstena-sweden/

Working...
X