Help me decode a build Sheet, 63 Daytona Convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me decode a build Sheet, 63 Daytona Convertible

Received the build sheet from Studebaker Museum today. Several things here I need help decoding. What is "Wheel Disc". Is that disc brakes or hubcaps? 68 front bomb? 69 rear bump? 86 front wing? 87 Rear wingu? 14 9581 RV? Red Vinyl maybe, the interior is Red. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

Originally posted by skangboy54 View Post
    Received the build sheet from Studebaker Museum today. Several things here I need help decoding. What is "Wheel Disc". Is that disc brakes or hubcaps? 68 front bomb? 69 rear bump? 86 front wing? 87 Rear wingu? 14 9581 RV? Red Vinyl maybe, the interior is Red. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated
    • Wheel Disc = full wheelcover (as opposed to the dog dish hubcap)
    • Front & Rear Bumper Guards
    • Front & Rear Bumper Wings (the bolt on curved chrome piece on each end of the bumper that curve around the body)
    • RV is Red Vinyl; note that the Production Order says the upholstery should have matching (I assume red) inserts
    The Production Order also lists Individual Front Seats, which should be the split seats (not buckets) that will allow the driver to adjust their seat front to rear independently of the passenger's seat.

I'm sure others will double check behind me and let us know really quick if I got anything wrong!

Nice optioned car, post some pics of it if you get a chance!

Last edited by r1lark; 04-15-2021, 05:35 PM.
    Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Comment

Randall, would you mind showing the entire production order? I am curious as to where it was shipped to and what the serial number is. I have a 1963 Daytona convertible parts car and have a production order for it around here somewhere, and it would be interesting to compare.
      sigpic
      In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Working...
      X