Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Rundle apparently has passed

https://forum.studebakerdriversclub....7-randy-rundle
    I know it is posted under passings, but not all of us look at that. He was a great asset to the old car community
    Ron Dame
    '63 Champ

Agreed. I first ran across this on the truck forum. Randy was always so helpful and really had a heart for the classic car and hot rod folks. His little books on things like 12 volt conversions and overheating problems are super useful. He will be greatly missed.
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

A nice In Memoriam for Randy Rundle will appear as the opening page of the May 2021 Co-Operator in Turning Wheels. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Thanks, Bob. That would be appropriate given all he has contributed to us.
        Do you know who is taking the reins at 5th Avenue?
        Ed Sallia
        Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Eddie View Post
          Thanks, Bob. That would be appropriate given all he has contributed to us.
          Do you know who is taking the reins at 5th Avenue?
          Yes and no, I suppose. Before preparing that item on Randy, I called the Fifth Avenue Antique Auto Parts number, which is still active. The answering machine picked up and said orders were being filled as time allowed, but I have nothing definitive beyond that. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
          X