X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockne10
    replied
    Originally posted by IndStudenut View Post
    How do I find an email address or contact information on this website for Richard. If he is the one that originally worked with Ed or has a supply and is interested I wanted to hook him up again with Corey at SI.
    rtq11@aol.com

Leave a comment:

• Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    Studebaker Wheel on this site.

Leave a comment:

• IndStudenut
    replied
    How do I find an email address or contact information on this website for Richard. If he is the one that originally worked with Ed or has a supply and is interested I wanted to hook him up again with Corey at SI.

Leave a comment:

• garyash
    replied
    Check with Richard Quinn. I believe he reproduced the maintenance inserts.

Leave a comment:

• IndStudenut
    replied
    That is who I am working with to get a supply forthem again. I reproduced the 2R inserts for them but they have lost the contact for their M series supplier. So was looking for a copy of an original to reproduce unless someone out there see's this and indicates they were the supplier that sold to Ed. The image on the web site is all they have and I can't read all the text.

Leave a comment:

• Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    SI has them. Check page 7 here....

https://www.studebaker-intl.com/cata...ls_posters.pdf

Leave a comment:

• IndStudenut
    started a topic M Series Truck Glovebox insert needed

M Series Truck Glovebox insert needed

Anyone out there have a M Series truck glovebox maintenance insert that they can scan a really good copy of for me? I am working with a local vendor to reproduce. Unless someone out there already has reproductions then maybe can hook you up with the vendor. No need to reinvent the wheel ...... vendor had a source but lost the contact.

Thnaks

INDStudenut
Working...
X