M Series Truck Glovebox insert needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M Series Truck Glovebox insert needed

Anyone out there have a M Series truck glovebox maintenance insert that they can scan a really good copy of for me? I am working with a local vendor to reproduce. Unless someone out there already has reproductions then maybe can hook you up with the vendor. No need to reinvent the wheel ...... vendor had a source but lost the contact.

Thnaks

INDStudenut

SI has them. Check page 7 here....

https://www.studebaker-intl.com/cata...ls_posters.pdf
    Dick Steinkamp
    Bellingham, WA

Comment

That is who I am working with to get a supply forthem again. I reproduced the 2R inserts for them but they have lost the contact for their M series supplier. So was looking for a copy of an original to reproduce unless someone out there see's this and indicates they were the supplier that sold to Ed. The image on the web site is all they have and I can't read all the text.

Comment

Check with Richard Quinn. I believe he reproduced the maintenance inserts.
        Gary Ash
        Dartmouth, Mass.

'32 Indy car replica (in progress)
        ’41 Commander Land Cruiser
        '48 M5
        '65 Wagonaire Commander
        '63 Wagonaire Standard
        web site at http://www.studegarage.com

Comment

How do I find an email address or contact information on this website for Richard. If he is the one that originally worked with Ed or has a supply and is interested I wanted to hook him up again with Corey at SI.

Comment

Studebaker Wheel on this site.
            Dick Steinkamp
            Bellingham, WA

Comment

Originally posted by IndStudenut View Post
              How do I find an email address or contact information on this website for Richard. If he is the one that originally worked with Ed or has a supply and is interested I wanted to hook him up again with Corey at SI.
              rtq11@aol.com
              "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
              '33 Rockne 10,
              '51 Commander Starlight,
              '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
              '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

Working...
              X