Lazy S logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lazy S logo

Does anyone know where I can get a digital copy of the round "lazy S" logo without the square white box in the background. I am looking for new, customized gauges and Speedhut will put whatever you want on the gauge face. I thought it would be nice to have a studebaker logo on the gauges.

jackg , here you go!
    Attached Files

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

It still has a white square back ground when you download it.

Comment

I've got a .PNG file with the area outside the circles set as transparent. The image is 1800 x 1800 pixels, file size is 12 MB - too big to post here. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send a copy of the file. Here is a smaller copy at 1024 x 1024, though I'm not sure that the website software allows it even that big.
        [EDIT: no, the website won't allow it, rescaled it to 280 x280, so send a PM if you want it, can send 1024 x 1024 at 120 KB].
        Click image for larger version

Name:	lazy_s_lg_cmyk 1024x1024.png
Views:	167
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	1888723
        Last edited by garyash; 04-06-2021, 07:21 AM.
        Gary Ash
        Dartmouth, Mass.

'32 Indy car replica (in progress)
        ’41 Commander Land Cruiser
        '48 M5
        '65 Wagonaire Commander
        '63 Wagonaire Standard
        web site at http://www.studegarage.com

Comment

bensherb - I forgot that the Forum auto-resizes things. Here is the logo in a ZIP file - 2000x2000 pixels, transparent background. Cheers!
          Attached Files

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Thanks, but I used this one.Click image for larger version

Name:	574551-621-0 R1 .063 2in.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	1888946
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3565.JPG
Views:	108
Size:	81.4 KB
ID:	1888947
            Last edited by bensherb; 04-07-2021, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bensherb View Post
              Thanks, but I used this one.Click image for larger version

Name:	574551-621-0 R1 .063 2in.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	9.7 KB
ID:	1888946
              [ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"custom","height":"450","title":"IMG_3565.JPG","width":"600","data-attachmentid":1888947}
              [/ATTACH]
              Where / how did you get those caps made? I'd like to do somthing similar

Comment

I made them myself. I took a pic of my R1 grill badge and had stickers made. Then machined the caps from aluminum and put the stickers on them. Then filled the rest of the recess I put the sticker in with crystal clear polyester resin. I made two of them one day, and for some reason the resin dried with an "orange peal" texture. The test I had previously done did not do that; it dried smooth. I could only guess that the weather had something to do with it, so I waited for another day with the same temperature and humidity to do the second two. That must have been it, the second two turned out EXACTLY like the first two. I kinda like it ; having the added texture makes them different than the norm . The real trick was getting the caps to fit on the rear. The axle and nut for the wheel flange sticks out quite far and made mounting the caps very difficult. The front was simple and easy since it's the same as almost any other car.

Comment

They look fantastic

Comment

Thank you .

Comment

Working...
                    X