Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Caught My Eye...Easy or not Easy Car Lift

https://www.bisky.store/products/%F0...Yk4iXZMCNCQscs

Has anybody used one of these? Look a bit light weight, but rating is 3 t, I don't think I'd try the flip idea though!

regards, Cus
    Last edited by Cus63; 03-17-2021, 02:26 PM.
    sigpic

Interesting, and I agree it looks lightweight. I'm interested to other comments on it.
    As it appears, you drive over it and use a driver to jack the car up? Or do you need more Umph?
    But that price makes me very wary. Is it junk or is it a scam and you don't even get scrap metal?
    Ron Dame
    '63 Champ

Comment

It is designed for a Unibody Car, not much else.
      StudeRich
      Second Generation Stude Driver,
      Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

This is likely a scam. Search bisky store on the net. The domain has just been recently registered.
        78 Avanti RQB 2792
        64 Avanti R1 R5408
        63 Avanti R1 R4551
        63 Avanti R1 R2281
        62 GT Hawk V15949
        56 GH 6032504
        56 GH 6032588
        55 Speedster 7160047
        55 Speedster 7165279

Comment

You should edit the title to reflect the subject. Anybody searching in the future will find the vague title useless.
          Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
          Romans 15:13
          Deuteronomy 31:6
          Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

That looks like something that would be marketed on Mark Zuckerberg’s website! It’s like purchasing Sea Monkeys or a Silver Server Set in the back of an old comic book.
            1963 Studebaker GT Hawk R1 63V-33867
            1964 Studebaker Avanti R1 R-5364
            1970 Avanti II RQA-0385
            1981 Avanti II RQB-3304

Comment

I can't remember what site it was, but there was a long discussion about these on one of the forums I follow (I checked a few quickly and could not find it). The consensus was that it was a dangerous piece of junk. I think the deciding factor for me would be-would I get under a car supported by that thing?

NOT ME!!

Look at it this way-for that price, the materials and labor to make it had to be under $20.00. To me, that says it all.

Comment

I'll bet they make it up on the shipping!
                "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
                their Memorials!

Comment

Originally posted by 52 Ragtop View Post
                  I'll bet they make it up on the shipping!
                  Ron Dame
                  '63 Champ

Comment

Yeah, seems a bit too good to be true, they have free freight over $50, interesting this is just under , if anybody used one I would definitely recommend axle stands or blocks
                    once up at the right height.
                    sigpic

Comment

I would NEVER crawl under one of those things.
                      sals54

Comment

I love photo 6 - what on earth in the engine bay would require the ass-end of my Mercedes to be 3 feet in the air...?

This is a foolish and dangerous product. Wow.

Comment

The dumbest photo, is where the guy is taking the lugnuts off the wheel. Supposedly, the height is to make it easier, but no forethought of how to deal with the 60# wheel/tire 3 feet off the ground.
                          Oh wait. Just drag out the jack, position it, raise the car, loosen the lugnuts, lower the car near the ground, remove the lugnuts, and then remove the wheel. Yeah, that makes sense.

Comment

Checking on the real thing online the price is around $1500. Definitely a scam.

Comment

Working...
                            X