No announcement yet.

1962 Lark interior availability questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FWIW: One of the first of two Lark parts cars I bought in 1979 out of a closing junk yard north of Lincoln was a 62 lark regal four door and the door panels were in pretty good condition as in tight to the cardstock and not sticky. It ended up in the yard because it put a rod through the block.

From The Starlight Studebaker web site: https://starlightstude.wordpress.com/contact-us/

"For the time being, please contact us via e-mail at will@starlightstude.com

For part requests, please save this Interior Request Form to your computer’s desktop, fill it out, and e-mail it to us at request@starlightstude.com. Thank you!"

I don't think they have ever given out a phone number.

You can find their warehouse in Nunn, Colorado on google maps (look for the watertower). there is not much in Nunn, Colorado.

I could use a set of blue bucket seat covers, year unimportant
    \"I\'m getting nowhere as fast as I can\"
    The Replacements.

Comment

Originally posted by Lark Hunter View Post
      For some reason, my 1962 literature is doesn't have much information on what interior colors were available with each exterior color, and I'm seeing Riviera Blue as the only blue on offer. I *think* I've seen a couple of 62's that were a metallic blue... was that a later addition to the palette?
      Yes it was: Learnin' the blues... - Studebaker Drivers Club Forum

Craig

Comment

But Lark Hunter and all the other posters are in the U.S. so, We "don't got No" '62 Metallic Blue!
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

From the vendor list in the March issue of Turning Wheels---Will ---970-371-1368

Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
          1961 Hawk 4-speed
          1967 Avanti
          1961 Lark 2 door
          1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

Working...
          X