1953 engine puzzle, change of topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1953 engine puzzle, change of topic

In the tech section, someone posted that they have a literal puzzle of a Studebaker engine. With winter and Covid, and such, I wonder, are there any Studebaker puzzles? Something like an exploded view engine puzzle would be fun, or a chassis, or anything like us mechanical geeks would like.
    Ron Dame
    '63 Champ

I found a few sites, I may scan a page from a parts book, or a wiring diagram or something. Who else would want one?
    Ron Dame
    '63 Champ

Comment

I’d like a puzzle like that

Comment

One of our members, Brandt Dahlberg, found this beauty at a dollar store in the Twin Cities and snapped up a bunch of them to hand out at a meeting. This was a year or so ago. Maybe you can find some based on the photos. I can't remember if it was Dollar General or what.

Attached Files

Comment

Hundreds of online puzzles are available at thejigsawpuzzles.com I play at least one everyday, just to keep my visual perception exercised and relieve some stress. Being a competitive personality, I keep a running tab of the quickest time in each cut category and number of pieces.

Comment

I can't believe someone at a Corp. found that Picture on eBay or Here, of that SO WRONG '58 Provincial Wagon with the missing Windshield Mouldings and re-painted Pepto-Bismo Pink and made a Puzzle out of it to be Commercially Boxed and Sold!!
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
              I can't believe someone at a Corp. found that Picture on eBay or Here, of that SO WRONG '58 Provincial Wagon with the missing Windshield Mouldings and re-painted Pepto-Bismo Pink and made a Puzzle out of it to be Commercially Boxed and Sold!!
              Dude, it was a dollar!

Comment

It's not about the cost, it's about WHY that Car! What were they thinking!
                StudeRich
                Second Generation Stude Driver,
                Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Working...
                X