Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indiana Jones and the Lost Gran Turismo (Searching for a '64 Hawk)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KiralyneVadasz View Post
    No luck yet, a few possible ones popped up but the vins don't match. It truly could be anywhere!
    I'm keeping the faith up!!!
    Amy,

Just a bump up. How is the search going? Any new leads? Are you thinking of finding a close car? I know it won't be the same, but here's hoping. Let us know how the process is going.

Belated Happy New Year! Stay safe and happy

Bob Miles

Comment

I am in Virginia by not familiar with the car, but I also have not been all that active in going to meets the past few years.

Comment

Happy spring everyone! I'm still hitting some walls in trying to pin down the hawk, any and all suggestions or leads are so helpful and appreciated!
        ​​​​​​Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by KiralyneVadasz View Post
          No luck yet, a few possible ones popped up but the vins don't match. It truly could be anywhere!
          I'm keeping the faith up!!!
          Don't give up! I've found two long lost cars: a 1951 Champion that my father sold new thru his Studebaker dealership in Rock Rapids Iowa and just recently located my 1969 AMX that I sold in 1974. Click image for larger version  Name:	1970-10-00aRiverside.jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.3 KB ID:	1885593Click image for larger version  Name:	2019DeanConnieStudebaker.jpg Views:	0 Size:	146.8 KB ID:	1885592
          Lou Van Anne
          62 Champ
          64 R2 GT Hawk
          79 Avanti II

Comment

Any other distinguishing features that you can remember? Some of the '64s came with a half vinyl covered top. (front portion of the roof)

Comment

None that I know of but I can see if anyone else remembers. I have the VIN number which is a blessing to have! I'm hoping I'll get more leads come spring/summer when car shows are more prominent

Comment

Working...
              X