X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stude1964
    replied
    Neil
    Thanks for the video! Wish I could have seen you guys in action again in person. Kudos to Robin and of course her pit crew! Miss all you folks. Looking for your new air cleaner.
    Rob in PA.

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    Great, Neil; thanks.

Congrats again to Rockin' Robin "hot shoe" Loughlin on the Reaction Time win in Round Three! BP

Leave a comment:

• 64Avanti
    replied
    Thanks for sharing. Looks like you had fun.

Leave a comment:

• t1003nl
    replied
    Hi Bob! We had a blast at Stanton. Hope to see you next year. It will be my turn to drive and I will have to work hard to match Robin's accomplishments from this year!

We did not sell the GH. We've been cruising it and having a lot of fun. I had it out yesterday and will be out in it again tomorrow. No rush to let it go!

Neil

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Thanks Neil, We planned on being there this year but didn't work out maybe next year. Did you sell the GH? Bob

Leave a comment:

• j.byrd
    replied
    Great Neil, thanks for doing this for us !

Leave a comment:

• SScopelli
    replied
    Awesome and thanks for sharing..

Leave a comment:

• t1003nl
    started a topic Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race Pics and Video

Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race Pics and Video

Below is a link to a Youtube video of the 2020 Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race. I was juggling tuning on our '64 hardtop and running up and down the grandstands getting pics and video so you'll see a lot of Robin and our car. I did get video of every Studebaker making a run down the strip. A fun weekend.

Neil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ZC...el=mymechanics
Working...
X