Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race Pics and Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race Pics and Video

Below is a link to a Youtube video of the 2020 Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race. I was juggling tuning on our '64 hardtop and running up and down the grandstands getting pics and video so you'll see a lot of Robin and our car. I did get video of every Studebaker making a run down the strip. A fun weekend.

Neil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13ZC...el=mymechanics
    Neil

1964 Daytona Convertible
    1964 Daytona Hardtop
    1962 Champ Truck
    1957 Golden Hawk

Awesome and thanks for sharing..

Comment

Great Neil, thanks for doing this for us !

Comment

Thanks Neil, We planned on being there this year but didn't work out maybe next year. Did you sell the GH? Bob
        Candbstudebakers
        Castro Valley,
        California

Comment

Hi Bob! We had a blast at Stanton. Hope to see you next year. It will be my turn to drive and I will have to work hard to match Robin's accomplishments from this year!

We did not sell the GH. We've been cruising it and having a lot of fun. I had it out yesterday and will be out in it again tomorrow. No rush to let it go!

Neil
          Neil

1964 Daytona Convertible
          1964 Daytona Hardtop
          1962 Champ Truck
          1957 Golden Hawk

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Looks like you had fun.
            David L

Comment

Great, Neil; thanks.

Congrats again to Rockin' Robin "hot shoe" Loughlin on the Reaction Time win in Round Three! BP
              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
              "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Neil
                Thanks for the video! Wish I could have seen you guys in action again in person. Kudos to Robin and of course her pit crew! Miss all you folks. Looking for your new air cleaner.
                Rob in PA.

Comment

Working...
                X