trying to get an Avanti to Cal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to get an Avanti to Cal.

A fellow call me to see if I could haul a Avanti that he just bought and the car is in New York, ( Fadoniea) sorry about the spelling, but since iam going to the South Bend area the first week in Oct to deliver a 53 commander coupe and would be able to bring it the rest of the way. I can not drive the extra 800 miles to get the car. Anyone interested in being part of this problem please let me know and how much you would charge the owner. Since I am already there with a empty trailer I will only be charging some gas money to help cover the trip back. I have done this in the past just to keep the Studebaker's moving one way or another across the states. Help me out here and need the info soon, or if you know any one that could help let me know.....Thanks Bob
    Candbstudebakers
    Castro Valley,
    California

How about contacting Bob Andrews? He's in that neighborhood and he is, like you, always helping to keep Studes moving. Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Colgate Studebaker View Post
      How about contacting Bob Andrews? He's in that neighborhood and he is, like you, always helping to keep Studes moving. Bill
      Thanks Bill. I have talked to Bob and he has something going on at the time needed. but have been told the new owner found some one to handle it...Thanks
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Working...
      X