Fall Cruise In Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Cruise In Time

Been doing a few finishing touches on the Saturday Night Special. Got the coolant recovery tank on today and finally got the engine compartment cleaned up some. And NOW it's time for some fall cruise in's and shows. Just got home from a cruise in about 25 miles from home. My Son, Daughter in Law and my Grandson went in his 65 Mustang. Here's some pics. We're OFF:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1045.JPG Views:	0 Size:	143.4 KB ID:	1857281

My Daughter in law was gettin the shots. ON THE ROAD
    On the road was a video. I can't post it I'll try it later

Got to the cruise in and lined up.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1048.JPG Views:	0 Size:	126.1 KB ID:	1857282
    Opened the bonnet to letum see my cleaned up engine compartment.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1047.JPG Views:	0 Size:	119.5 KB ID:	1857283
    The spots you see on the firewall are rain. It sprinkled, but we persisted
    After about a hour of lookin and talkin I settled down in my Studebaker chair and talked to all the people who came by. My Daughter in Law seemed to enjoy her first cruise in

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1044.JPG Views:	0 Size:	85.0 KB ID:	1857284
    Have I mentioned how much fun I'm having .

Till the next trip.
    Last edited by Flashback; 09-19-2020, 07:26 PM.

....Click image for larger version  Name:	mask.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.3 KB ID:	1857303...
    .this is NOT political!
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10,
    '51 Commander Starlight,
    '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
    '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

YES IT IS POLITICAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by billslark View Post
        YES IT IS POLITICAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill
        I was going to ask, how so?
        But, If I ask you to explain how taking measures to reduce the chances of a spreading pandemic is political, the conversation then becomes, by definition, political.
        AAAAARGH

Can we at least agree..., we wish the best of health to our fellow auto enthusiasts?
        And that that wish is itself NOT political?
        And, if there are steps we can take to assist that goal it would serve all for the best?
        Can we at least agree on that?
        Last edited by rockne10; 09-21-2020, 11:55 PM.
        "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10,
        '51 Commander Starlight,
        '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
        '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

Working...
        X