Floor Mats Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floor Mats Wanted

I'm looking for a set of four dark green floor mats for my Sky Hawk. Suggestions?
    peter lee

As far as I know, nobody is making rubber mats that fit a Hawk. I have wanted a set for years. The only thing I know of on the market that actually fit are the carpet ones that Rene at Southeast sells. I am guessing that the ones SI sells are made the same way. If you find a source for rubber mats, please post it. I would love to buy a set.
    Wayne
    "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic‚Äč

Comment

Originally posted by wdills View Post
      As far as I know, nobody is making rubber mats that fit a Hawk. I have wanted a set for years. The only thing I know of on the market that actually fit are the carpet ones that Rene at Southeast sells. I am guessing that the ones SI sells are made the same way. If you find a source for rubber mats, please post it. I would love to buy a set.
      I guess I wasn't clear when I wrote "Mats." What I really meant was carpeted mats.
      peter lee

Comment

Originally posted by wdills View Post
        Can you please provide me with more detailed information, as just "Southeast" will be difficult to find. Thanks.
        peter lee

Comment

Rene Harger at Southeast Studebaker in Tennessee.
          --Dwight

Comment

Southeast Studebaker has an ad in nearly every issue of TW.

http://www.studebakervendors.com/
            Skip Lackie

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Lackie View Post
              Southeast Studebaker has an ad in nearly every issue of TW.

http://www.studebakervendors.com/
              Link not working but I'll try it anyway. Thanks.
              peter lee

Comment

Working...
              X