Drive Your Studebaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drive Your Studebaker

I know this should be on a different page but this page is read by more of you. I spoke with our chapter president yesterday about Saturdays drive. Well California is burning the air index yesterday was over 400. That's like sticking your head in the fire place and sucking air I just went out side and the drive way is coated with ash it's crazy bad here. And no where in the state is any better. So I was supposed to lead our chapter in a drive from Sacramento to Williams about an hour north. We were going to a restaurant for lunch, well you can only sit outside. Doesn't that sound nice 6 feet apart breathing crap air eyes burning watching the gentle ash falling on our cars. Any way I'll be at the meeting spot in the morning and hoping no one shows up. This is not how I envisioned the day. I hope yours is better . Yours Truly 55 coupe that looks very 53ish today.

Good luck Stephen. There are so many layers of conditions beyond our control, between us and the norm, I don't think anyone would think less of you if you chose to call it off. Regardless I'll be thinking about you folks.

Bill

Comment

Working...
    X