Hubcap centers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hubcap centers

I have some of these and don't know where they were used. There seem to be spots on them but they are reflections .
    They are mint new decals with self stick tape on the back.
    PM me if you need these Click image for larger version

Name:	Decal.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	1848591
    Attached Files

I believe these were produced a couple decades ago by SI, and when they were gone they were gone.
    I got a set for a friend years ago when he restored his '56 Transtar and wanted to put a "S" on the center of his custom wheels.
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

I have about 12 0f these and are available for a generous contribution to the Studebaker National Museum.
      I like to remind every one that because of the pandemic ,our beautiful museum needs extra donations to keep afloat.

https://studebakermuseum.org/support/donate/

Robert Kapteyn

Comment

Robert, what is the diameter of these ? Thanks, John.

Comment

They are 1 3/4" diameter

Comment

Thanks, sounds like I could use them on my wheels to cover the "Shelby" logo. Had "Avanti" stickers on them when they were on our Avanti, but the 55 needs the "S" ones ! Can you pm me with what you think is a fair "suggested" amount sir ?

Comment

FYI, good glue on those!
              If these are slightly raised in the center, I've got a smaller diameter one (mebbe 1"?) stuck onto the chrome cover of the Ford under-dash AC evap. unit in my GT.
              It covers the 2 holes where the Ford emblem mounted. Been there for 40-plus years and shows no sign of falling off.

Comment

Thanks skyway, but as you can see here, the 1 3/4 size is perfect for my center caps. The Avanti one like we had on before is shown too. They were on there for 22 years and didn't falloff or mess up the Shelby logo ! Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5368.JPG
Views:	166
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	1848722

Comment

I would like to purchase several... my supply is almost depleted. Cost for 10 or more?

(Extreme heat and humidity will cause the adhesive to fail after several years.)
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	a.jpg Views:	0 Size:	45.2 KB ID:	1848789
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	b.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.8 KB ID:	1848790
                  sigpic
                  Dave Lester

Comment

Robert, I sent you a PM on 7/30, maybe your In Box is full?
                    I hope you are feeling well though all this chaos that is now our World.
                    StudeRich
                    Second Generation Stude Driver,
                    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Rich
                      I send you a message and set 6 aside for you.
                      Bob

Comment

I like the emphasize that these are not being offered by the museum but by me in exchange for a contribution to the museum and the draw attention to the fact that we all should support our beautiful museum. Again let the checks flow in.
                        https://studebakermuseum.org/support/donate/

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
                          Robert, I sent you a PM on 7/30, maybe your In Box is full?
                          I hope you are feeling well though all this chaos that is now our World.
                          I am doing OK but still very depressed because of losing Marie.
                          She was the smiling lady that guarded my vendor spot when I went looking around and socialize with other vendors at the many swap meets we attended.
                          She always was very supportive of my Studebaker addiction .
                          Due to the covid restrictions I have not been able to answer all the requests for parts
                          My son has not been able to help me much due to his medical problems and my friend Paul Reppa has not come as often due to my condition.
                          I just sell enough to pay for the real estate taxes , maintenance and utility bills.
                          Hopefully everything will return to normal soon.

Comment

Working...
                          X