No announcement yet.

wrong location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To sweetolbob Well from a "UP'er" to a "troll" I thought that is how you spelled the area in the"mitten" part of the state!! Sorry to the folks who are not Michigan wise.....this joke reply will make you wondering about the state with an upper and lower areas. Sherm (from Gladstone) 63R1089

Heikki Lunta (Hank Snow) the Finnish snow god crosses the frozen landscape from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan to the shore of Lake Superior to bathe in the...

Couldn't help it. I had to introduce the Stude community to Youpper culture

Comment

OK dleroux you did it......now I'm homesick for the U.P. How are we EVER going to explain all the secret signs and humor in that four minutes?? P.S. I've got his hat...... Sherm / 63R1089

Comment

Originally posted by NCDave51 View Post

A 7-day auction on eBay, with a reserve but WITHOUT a Buy-It-Now price has been how I’ve sold and purchased the last 10 cars I’ve been fortunate to own and drive.

I admire people who want $xxxx for a car, say there’s “No Reserve!” and then have the opening bid $100 less than the reserve! Sheesh.
        I am constanly amazed at how many people post an auction listing while having no idea how an auction actually works.
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

We finally used a consignment dealer (Streetside Classics) to sell our '63 Avanti and were very pleased with the outcome.
          Tim-'53 Starlight Commander Custom in Yuma, AZ
          jimsrodshop.com/project/53-resurrection

Comment

Working...
          X