Another lovely pic of my Stude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another lovely pic of my Stude

No witty caption for this one. Just take it in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Another nice view.JPG
Views:	264
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	1841638

Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Such nice colors all together, great shot!
    (Pity the modern "cars" were there thou.)
    Last edited by Noxnabaker; 06-18-2020, 11:50 AM.
    sigpic

Josephine
    Champion V8
    4d sedan

Comment

Originally posted by Noxnabaker View Post
      Such nice colors all together, grest shot!
      (Pity the modern "cars" were there thou.)
      I agree about your sentiment about those modern machines, but it's all well and good because they're very much in the background. How're you doing besides?
      Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

Ah yes, & in the background they can stay!
        I'm ok, in the countryside in the south of Sweden we don't notice much of the virus exept the distance we all keep in shops & what come from the press & such, but in cities it's a different matter ofcourse. & I'm spoiled with good genes but I'm keeping away from crowds anyway, & you're young & healthy I reckon? Be picky with food, that way you'll suffer less in the other end of life...

sigpic

Josephine
        Champion V8
        4d sedan

Comment

The background housing matches the era of your GT. A great presentation.
          Perry
          \'50 Business Champion
          \'50 Starlight Champion
          \'60 Lark Convertible,
          \'63 GT R1,
          \'67 Triumph TR4A

Comment

It appears to be illegally parked on the incorrect side of the street (does not appear to be a one way street).
            Last edited by studegary; 06-18-2020, 05:33 PM. Reason: removed excess letters
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
              It appears to be illegally parked on the incorrect side of the street (does not appear to be a one way street).
              I live in a gated community, meaning that we don't really have "streets" as such. Not anything to the point where parking my car in such a manner would be detrimental to anyone else. In addition, I moved it to this position for the purposes of this photograph.

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
                I expected no less.
                Mike Davis
                Regional Manager, North Carolina
                1964 Champ 8E7-122 "Stuey"

Comment

Working...
                X