Mango trees and Stude-related reveries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mango trees and Stude-related reveries

To quote a certain song used in a very popular film that's from the same year as Daisy-Mae here: "Underneath the mango tree...me honey and me..." In any case, I've had about as good of a time as can be expected given the circumstances. A car show would be nice, but that's gone to pot. How're ya'll doing? Good? Bad? Milquetoast?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Car + Tree.JPG Views:	0 Size:	59.0 KB ID:	1841449

Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Jake, I did not know of your talent for tree climbing. You'll do anything to get a great shot of your beautiful Hawk.
    I have been driving my Studebakers whenever the opportunity arises during this pandemic, however, not often enough. I need to be very cautious when I leave home because I don't want to contract the virus and give it to me my wife who is vulnerable due to her age and underlying health concerns.
    Stay healthy my young friend, and continue to enjoy your first love.
    Ed Sallia
    Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Working...
    X