No announcement yet.

The SNS begins to wake from a long sleep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, mch, Studedude, and sweet ol Bob. I appreciate the compliments and I am about to start riding

S2Deluxe, You have everything correct on exactly what I did and aimed for, (with one exception, the trans is a 55) My goal was to have the appearance of a late 50's early sixties Hot rod. I have a few more items to do, but it is ready to drive as is. Thank you for your kind words. I will honor your request for the picture this afternoon or tomorrow.
    Last edited by Flashback; 06-19-2020, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Mark, I went to a cruise in Saturday afternoon and I took the opportunity to take the pictures I promised. These are from behind the steering wheel leaving home and coming back after dark. Did I say: I went to a cruise in? YAA !!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0733.JPG
Views:	89
Size:	126.4 KB
ID:	1842048

Name:	IMG_0738.JPG
Views:	77
Size:	119.4 KB
ID:	1842049

Name:	IMG_0757.JPG
Views:	78
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	1842050

This last one was on my way home from a cruise in.

Comment

Wow, that's impressive! Not original, but very tastefully done. What's the steering wheel from, some '50s vintage Corvette, or something? It matches the upholstery, nicely. Please, forgive my curiosity, I'm wondering what the switch, in the Fog lite position, used for, I don't see, any Fog lights?

Mark
        sigpic

S2Deluxe = (5H - C3).

Comment

Thank You ! Yes the wheel is from early Corvette, with the bell below it also. Used an adapter I fabricated, and had to straighten out the turn signal lever a bit. The fog light switch is now used for the electric fuel pump and is in the on position.

Comment

Very Cool!
            sigpic

S2Deluxe = (5H - C3).

Comment

Ya just cannot beat those Starlight Coupes for style and grace! Click image for larger version

Name:	Kindig.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	1842284

Comment

Working...
              X