Kevin with the radical Lark custom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin with the radical Lark custom

I just wondered about Kevin, who was building a radical ‘61 lark with the chopped top. Anybody hear from him? I don’t recall seeing him on this forum in quite some time.
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

We texted a few weeks ago..
    He was doing OK, still with QT (Quik Trip).
    Said the Lark was getting ready for paint...

HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Originally posted by DEEPNHOCK View Post
      We texted a few weeks ago..
      He was doing OK, still with QT (Quik Trip).
      Said the Lark was getting ready for paint...
      As it has been since 4/9/16. Hope he's doing well, one of the more creative builders on the forum and a good guy too for the small conversations we've had back in those days.

Bob

Comment

Tell him to stop in here sometime. Or better yet on the Studebaker Addicts page on Facebook.
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
          Tell him to stop in here sometime. Or better yet on the Studebaker Addicts page on Facebook.
          Talked to him a few minutes ago. He is just finishing moving into a new house.
          He said he'd post some pic's as soon as the dust settles..
          Oh, and his Lark is painted...
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

So glad to hear he's doing well. Weren't there pictures, on this forum, of the car painted a year or two ago?
            ~Matt Connor
            '59 Lark 2-door

Comment

Hello Club, all is well, NO Covid 19 no illness, just been really busy this past year with work, My son attending his first year at Notre Dame, building a home and now moving in.
              DeepnHock called the other day and reminded me that many had wondered about my absence.

we sold 5 acres of undeveloped land and then our house. While I won’t have the shop I dreamed we came up with a compromise of some 220 outlets in the new garage for a flush mount scissor lift and other shop tools. Maybe I can get back in the swing of posting about that project.

Id have to look back and see what photos I posted last and share. Car is waiting for the interior/wiring phase.

Take care everyone.
              61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

no worries at all, Kev. A lot of us have busy lives. Glad to hear all is well, that's the main thing!
                Proud NON-CASO

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Comment

Thanks for the update, Kevin! We'll be here whenever you're ready to post updates!
                  ~Matt Connor
                  '59 Lark 2-door

Comment

Working...
                  X