Is Jet Thrust News still alive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jet Thrust News still alive?

I was a member of JTN some years ago. I came across a note from Ron Ellerbe in 2001 concerning a R/1 engine I own (JT K323). I tried to sign up at the JTN web site but I don't think it was successful. Is Craig Parslow still active? Is JTN still being published?
    1967 Riviera, 1964 Avanti R/2-R5096, 1953 Champion-R/1,4spd, Two 1967 Studebaker Gravely tractorssigpic

It’s carried on Https://www.studebaker-info.org Right column
    64 GT Hawk (K7)
    1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Yup, JTN is still around, and Craig just released another outstanding issue within the last week. We owe him a big thank you for taking the time to produce this newsletter - thanks Craig!
      Eric DeRosa

\'63 R2 Lark
      \'60 Lark Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by jtjim View Post
        I was a member of JTN some years ago. I came across a note from Ron Ellerbe in 2001 concerning a R/1 engine I own (JT K323). I tried to sign up at the JTN web site but I don't think it was successful. Is Craig Parslow still active? Is JTN still being published?
        It looks like there were at least 8 engines built with that same number. What did the article say about it?

Comment

How can I sign up. I tried to register on the web site but have no way to know if it worked and no way to pay dues.
          1967 Riviera, 1964 Avanti R/2-R5096, 1953 Champion-R/1,4spd, Two 1967 Studebaker Gravely tractorssigpic

Comment

I did not intend to post a link to all my photos. How do I delete the last post--or at least delete the link?

Comment

Originally posted by jtjim View Post
              I did not intend to post a link to all my photos. How do I delete the last post--or at least delete the link?
              In the lower right hand corner of your post click on "Edit". Make changes then click "Save".

Comment

I dont believe that your photos are being shown any how. That link is just to photos.google.com not a specific account ..... if you have an account then when you click on the link it just takes you to your photos. For example, if I were to click on the link then it would take me to my albums because I stayed logged on last I used it.

Sure enough, I clicked the link and its all my photos that popped up, not yours
                Charles

1961 Lark Regal VIII 259/auto -- Lucy

Comment

Originally posted by rbisacca View Post

In the lower right hand corner of your post click on "Edit". Make changes then click "Save".
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	edit help.png
Views:	160
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	1841423
                  Charles

1961 Lark Regal VIII 259/auto -- Lucy

Comment

Thanks. I am sure you did not want to see photos of my grand children----maybe my Studebakers?

Comment

I still cannot find a way to pay for membership in Jet Thrust News! Any Help. I have two cars with Jet Thrust engines.

Comment

Working...
                      X