Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oil drips? Not on my new gravel you won't!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hawklover , I guess you can't drive yours up and down the Jersey shore , Ed

Comment

LOL, if anything was fouled..................it was your neighbors 2 cycle lawnmower that initially was NJ pest control for those out of towners who travel up and down the Jersey shore

Comment

We did a road construction job along the Yellowstone river a while ago. The equipment had to have "diapers" wired up under anything that was leaking oil. The diapers were an oil absorbing product with an outer woven fabric surrounding material that traps the oil. How long has it been since you had to change a dirty diaper?

Comment

In the past, one of my brother's friends asked if he could have the oil rights to our driveway...

Comment

Originally posted by jts359 View Post
            Hawklover , I guess you can't drive yours up and down the Jersey shore , Ed
            Only if Mr. and Mrs Christie are in the car with me;-)

Comment

My vote too is for the Pigmats (post # 3). Our bus mechanic at school uses them and they are surprisingly absorbent. I have seen them at gas stations as well. They put a stack of them on top of the pumps. I believe they put them down AFTER a vehicles leaves and left a puddle. I use them at home under my '55. I lay them down over a drip pan. I just replace them when the car has finally dripped enough to warrant it. Every 3 months or so. The car doesn't leak much.
              Ed Sallia
              Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Or find someone who won't b*tch about a few oil spots on gravel. After all.... it's stinkin gravel ! ! ! Roll it over every 6 months. No one will notice. Sheesh.
                sals54

Comment

Working...
                X