Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 KRC Raffle drawing re-scheduled to this Saturday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 KRC Raffle drawing re-scheduled to this Saturday!

The Keystone Region Chapter 2020 Raffle Car drawing for the 1st Prize 1960 Studebaker Hawk, and 2nd Prize $2,000, will take place on Saturday, May 30, 2020 @ 2:00 PM at the AACA Museum, Hershey, PA. The drawing will be conducted by members of the Keystone Region Chapter Executive Committee and Raffle Car Committee.

No other activities are planned, and the AACA Museum will remain closed to visitors.

The drawing will be broadcast live on the KRC Facebook site beginning at about 1:55 PM.
    https://www.facebook.com/SDCKeystoneRegionInc/
    "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

I was commenting to my brother yesterday about the raffle car. Viewers will have to adjust for their time zone.
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

Originally posted by 52-fan View Post
      Viewers will have to adjust for their time zone.
      Correct.
      2pm Eastern time
      1pm Central time
      Noon Mountain time
      11am Pacific time.

Fiji viewers can figure it out.
      And those in Oz and New Zealand probably watched the drawing yesterday!

"All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Pine Grove Mills, Pa.

Comment

Yep 2 SOMEBODYS Won the 2 Prizes, could not read or understand the Hawk winner and I don't think the $2000.00 winner was announced.

I guess whoever they are they will know soon.
        They must have recorded that with a $10.00 disposable Cellphone.
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

On my PC screen the winner of the Hawk appears to be Zina Matsego (guessed at spelling) of Tuscarora Pennsylvania. And the $2000 to Francis something, Junior of Tamaqua PA. It's difficult to understand Vince speaking through his mask, but this area of PA is still in a COVID-19 hot spot.

Pine Grove Mills, Pa.

Comment

Working...
          X