• t walgamuth
    replied
    I'm sorry for your loss Bob.

I am enjoying the CE. Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• 8E45E
    replied
    Originally posted by bob40 View Post
    Went out today to Virgil Marples place to look at some cars and parts for a few SDC members. Got to look at all the cars one last time and visit with his widow and daughters.
    Thanks, Bob, for all your hard work in this! Your time and effort is MUCH appreciated!!

Craig

Leave a comment:

• Bob Andrews
    replied
    Agreed. We remember the past and hope for the future, but have to remember to savor the present. It slips away fast.

Leave a comment:

• JoeHall
    replied
    As has been said many times in many ways, we are all only here for a little while. All we really have is this breath, this heartbeat.

Leave a comment:

• StudeCat
    replied
    So true. We must make the best of the time we have, and never miss an opportunity to let people we love know that we love them.

Leave a comment:

• bob40
    started a topic Feeling a bit melancholy

Feeling a bit melancholy

Went out today to Virgil Marples place to look at some cars and parts for a few SDC members. Got to look at all the cars one last time and visit with his widow and daughters. As I was leaving after a few goodbye hugs it hit me that unless I have to go back to pick up parts to ship I was not ever returning. The land is sold,the cars and parts will be auctioned off by next weekend. Many happy memories as well as a reminder that nothing lasts forever.
Working...
X