'54 Studebaker Sedan Spring Startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '54 Studebaker Sedan Spring Startup

I normally don't do 'cold start' or 'drive-along' videos, but wanted to get a few quick videos out there to get back into the groove of processing and publishing them. YouTube has changed several things since the last video we did, so this was a good chance to learn (again).

Got the '54 sedan uncovered, started up, and took it for a drive yesterday and took some video of it. Enjoy! Oh, by the way, if you want to get notified of new videos, hit the 'Subscribe' button on ourYouTube channel.

Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Great video Paul. The chapter president of the club I belonged to in Texas did about the same thing. Took a very nice original Champion 53 four door and installed a 289 /3 sp/OD / AC and then drove it all over the country to National meets and the like.

Comment

That is a mighty nice sedan!!! When at first I saw the "S" on the hood & then the V8 under the same hood I thought "Ah, nice to see one more Champion V8 sedan, not many of those..." as I have a V8 sign on Josephine's trunk handle with "Champion" script. Just have to share...
      sigpic

Josephine
      Champion V8
      4d sedan

Comment

Working...
      X