Studebaker on Fast N' Loud!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker on Fast N' Loud!

Saw this Studebaker sitting just outside the Gas Monkey Garage (latest Fast N' Loud Episode #6). Don't know anything about it , and it wasn't featured in the episode:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fast and Loud Stude.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	1835241

Paul
    Winston-Salem, NC
    Visit The Studebaker Skytop Registry website at: www.studebakerskytop.com

Looks like it might be a wagon.
    Mark L

Comment

That's what I thought too Mark, but even with zooming in on the pic I couldn't tell for sure.
      Paul
      Winston-Salem, NC

Comment

If memory serves me correctly, this is an older episode? I stopped watching the show after a season or two... I think it was a sedan and they eventually sold it as is.. But it could be another Stude I'm remembering on the show as well.

Comment

I posted something about it a while back. It looks like it was sold. I would have been neat if they would have built it up but maybe it's better they didn't
          https://inventory.gasmonkeygarage.co...nder-wagonaire

Comment

They also had a 4-door sedan I believe. Red. It had a grasshopper hood ornament and bullet holes in it. They bought it from a couple of overseas tourists who had purchased it to drive across American in lieu of getting a rental car. Richard sold it to a Studebaker guy before the end of the episode. That was a few years back. Anyone else remember that?
            Ed Sallia
            Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

The one Eddie is referring to is the one I was thinking of.

Comment

I stopped watching this show quite a while ago. I saw only a couple that had anything to do with Studebakers and they were maligned whenever a Studebaker was around. The show's negative view of Studebakers was not the reason I stopped watching. I just dislike the guy in charge.
                Last edited by JRoberts; 05-13-2020, 03:03 PM.
                Joe Roberts
                '61 R1 Champ
                '65 Cruiser
                Eastern North Carolina Chapter

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts View Post
                  I stopped watching this show quite a while away. I saw only a couple that had anything to do with Studebakers and they were maligned whenever a Studebaker was around. The show's negative view of Studebakers was not the reason I stopped watching. I just dislike the guy in charge.
                  I know what you mean Joe, Rawlings attitude is over the top. But I was looking for something to watch after cutting the grass last night, and that was showing up new on Motor Trend.

It's normally not a show I watch that much.
                  Paul
                  Winston-Salem, NC

Comment

Working...
                  X