Memorial Day Weekend drags postponed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day Weekend drags postponed

We have been notified that the Drag races for Memorial Day weekend in Nashville Indiana have been postponed until July 4th. The owners of the track are following Indiana guidelines for the Corona virus and look forward to hosting this annual event called "the orphan drags". Hope to see many old friends on July 4th. More details to follow. Please spread the word....
    It is an addiction!

Maybe I can make it this year. The earlier date usually conflicted with something and I have been looking for a substitute Studebaker fix.
    "In the heart of Arkansas."
    Searcy, Arkansas
    1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
    1952 2R pickup

Comment

I have been in touch with the track and things change constantly. Yesterday I took the Challenger over to do some spirited driving and breaking in the brakes, along with an update. Well now the state hasn't committed to a firm day to open.

So we are going to postpone the Studebaker National Drags at Brown County Dragway in Nashville, Indiana until Saturday July 4th. Sandy the owner of the track is concerned and determined to get the cars here again this year. So this well be the date we are going for. Rose and I are looking forward to racing and getting to see everyone in July.

I need to get my email list updated and spread the word around, maybe you can help us do that?

We hope all are well and can stay that way.
      For more information contact me here, email me, or call.
      Thanks,

Richard and Rose
      The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

Comment

Since I have had to change the date for the Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Drags I need everyone's help getting the word out. The new date is Saturday July 4th. Spread the word.
        Richard Poe
        The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

Comment

Working...
        X