No announcement yet.

Can't we all just get along? Revised.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have a point. If it came down to crush it, or put a bowtie in it - I'd vote bowtie, because it can always be changed later.
    The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

yes!..........
      Diesel loving, autocrossing, Coupe express loving, Grandpa Architect.

Comment

First of all and directly to the point here, modifications have never been an issue to me. Some of the work involved is simply amazing, and even though I prefer originality, I respect the craftsmanship many put in to their non-original cars. Plus, ten years from now, it's likely going to be the only way basket cases will be brought back to functionality. Plus, people today demand creature comforts.

As far as the Facebook Page, I had a brief romance with it until I found out it too is moderated. Possibly, even more aggressively than this Forum. All it took to find this out was a brief post about my displeasure with how the Body Plant was used in the Spring of 2019. I won't go any further than that with details.

I have since deactivated my entire Facebook account. I got sick of the whole mess. And, I strongly disagree with Facebook Management.

I don't use any "social media", including this Forum, as much as I used to. Maybe it's my advancing age. Maybe it's wisdom gained the hard way. People get under other people's skin so quickly when they type it out rather than talk it out in person. I actually liked some people I can't stand now in the old days. I miss the old days.

Comment

Working...
        X