Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Stude of my own finally (56 Power Hawk)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also finally got to visit the SNM (a life goal checked off!) They had a GORGEOUS 56 that I think cemented my color choice: Ceramic Green. I knew I wouldn’t keep mine White like it is, and I’m not super in love with the Romany Red it’s supposed to be. But MAN did that President look absolutely beautiful in that color...
    Proud new owner of a 56 Power Hawk!

Comment

• Nice score!

Comment

• Metal prepping all my loose panels (rockers, floor, the panel for below the back bumper and the hood stiffening plates)

Comment

• More Ospho action.

Comment

• New shoes for the old girl

Comment

• 15x6 Ford Ranger wheels with Nexen whitewalls. It was actually kind of hard to find WSW tires that weren’t stupid expensive (Coker wide whites are almost the same price EACH as these were for the set of 4)

Comment

• Proud new owner of a 56 Power Hawk!

Comment

• Proud new owner of a 56 Power Hawk!

Comment

• I got my repair panels primed so they don’t get all rusty again by the time I can get them welded in.

Comment

• You've been busy! The new skins look great, and the ford ranger wheels seem to work just fine, Thanks for the progress update.

Comment

• Inner rocker structure panels primed. I don’t want them getting all rusty before I can attach them.

Comment

Working...
                        X