Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any good websites for displaying parts inventory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good websites for displaying parts inventory?

Ive seen some guys use certain websites to show their parts inventory for sale with pictures description and prices.. can’t remember one in particular that I really liked. Need to list a large parts inventory. What do y’all use. Thanks in advance.
    hunter stanley

Here's a couple: Studebaker Parts ON-LINE, http://www.studebakerclubs.com/stelf...bakerIndex.htm
    Dan Peterson
    Montpelier, VT
    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
    1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

Studebakervendors.com provides web services. Frank can be contacted via the site. I know of no free places to display parts
      Milt

1947 Champion (owned since 1967)
      1961 Hawk 4-speed
      1967 Avanti
      1961 Lark 2 door
      1988 Avanti Convertible

Member of SDC since 1973

Comment

Originally posted by unclemiltie View Post
        Studebakervendors.com provides web services. Frank can be contacted via the site. I know of no free places to display parts
        Milt is a long time vendor and I respect his opinion. We have a relatively new "For Sale" function/section here on this service. I think you could make individual parts, or parts lots postings on our "For Sale" forum here. However, it looks like we are too undisciplined and dysfunctional to use it for our members to merely advertise and solicit sales.

Instead, we begin conversations about the item(s), suggest edits, and then begin to choose sides as to the item's description, proper use, or terminology. Before you know it, the original intent of the initial post (listing) is lost in a morass of distracting discussion, and finally fades to obscurity.
        John Clary
        Greer, SC

SDC member since 1975

Comment

Originally posted by jclary View Post
          Milt is a long time vendor and I respect his opinion. We have a relatively new "For Sale" function/section here on this service. I think you could make individual parts, or parts lots postings on our "For Sale" forum here. However, it looks like we are too undisciplined and dysfunctional to use it for our members to merely advertise and solicit sales.

Instead, we begin conversations about the item(s), suggest edits, and then begin to choose sides as to the item's description, proper use, or terminology. Before you know it, the original intent of the initial post (listing) is lost in a morass of distracting discussion, and finally fades to obscurity.
          On the other hand, one could thank each post in a For Sale thread for bumping it back to the top of the list. One with no comments soon sinks from sight into obscurity indeed.

jack vines

PackardV8

Comment

The Studebaker Swap Page...
            Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
            1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Working...
            X