Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Made a new video with Daisy-Mae as a guest star!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made a new video with Daisy-Mae as a guest star!

This is a nice film project that I did for school (and boy howdy did I enjoy it too!) The reason why I'm including this here is because Daisy-Mae does make a special appearance. Considering that I had two days to make this five-minute film (not counting the intro or credits), I think I did a good job at my part. Happy watching and "Bull" Robinson thanks you!

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4ZJYUPGfyM
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Way funny!
    (But those newer "cars" at about one minit into the film I aint so sure about...)

Comment

Ah, such drama, such intrigue. The mixing of periods is slightly jarring but understandable under the time and budget constraints of production.
      It suddenly hit me while watching this that your voice, Jake, is somewhat reminiscent of the comedian Gilbert Godfrey. You should try doing a parody of him some time.
      I am glad you were able to sneak your Hawk into your film. We all know how much you love driving it. I know the feeling. I am always looking for some excuse to motor off in one of my Studebakers. Thanks for sharing your latest film production. The grainy old film effect was a delight.
      Ed Sallia
      Dundee, OR

Sol Lucet Omnibus

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Eddie View Post
        Ah, such drama, such intrigue. The mixing of periods is slightly jarring but understandable under the time and budget constraints of production.
        It suddenly hit me while watching this that your voice, Jake, is somewhat reminiscent of the comedian Gilbert Godfrey. You should try doing a parody of him some time.
        I am glad you were able to sneak your Hawk into your film. We all know how much you love driving it. I know the feeling. I am always looking for some excuse to motor off in one of my Studebakers. Thanks for sharing your latest film production. The grainy old film effect was a delight.
        Originally posted by Noxnabaker View Post
        Way funny!
        (But those newer "cars" at about one minit into the film I aint so sure about...)
        Thank you both for these comments! Considering that the budget was essentially our pocket lint, the use of a later (but still really old) car couldn't be avoided. Also, the main goal of this was to create an actual noir-style film as the French defined it. I think we were pretty successful.
        Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

Comment

I did not mean your Studebaker, but there was some white modern stuff sneaking in when there's a guy laying down outside the door...

Comment

Brilliant - you had me at "pissant" You are a fine character!

Comment

Working...
            X