Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

46th Annual Studebaker Car Show & Parts Exchange at La Palma Park in Anaheim Ca.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 46th Annual Studebaker Car Show & Parts Exchange at La Palma Park in Anaheim Ca.

Thanks to a suggestion from Dan Scott and after reading that the 46th Annual Studebaker Car Show & Parts Exchange at La Palma Park in Anaheim Ca. has been cancelled. I have posted my pictures of the past 5 of these shows in video form on YouTube. The videos are 15 to 20 minutes long, and even though I rather display individual pictures, this will have to do until a better solution is found. In the future hopefully the other shows in my collection will be added.
    Some might recall that I was forced to remove all of the hundreds of car shows that I had on my site hosted on Go Daddy. Even though I pay for unlimited storage and bandwidth, they said my 24GB was slowing down other sites. Really they were just trying to get another $100 a year out of me which I refused to pay.
    You can view last years video by clicking on the picture, and you can see other videos by searching "Studebaker La Palma".

If that doesn't work the link is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPVBC3GY9UQ
Working...
X