Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '63 Lark Armrests

hi all,,

im interested to find out what original 63 Lark armrests look like. 3 of mine are exactly the the same . number 4 of course is a mirror image of the other 3...

of course one side of the car features 2 identical arm rests the other side they differ from door to door .. im mot sure even if they are oem spec. or from another make altogether..
    the only thing in common is they are all black .. call me pedantic but would be nice to have matching rests ;; will try add a picture a bit later today

thanks

These are the best Photos I have of them, not very close up, but they do enlarge 2X:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	63DaytonaConvWht.jpg Views:	0 Size:	64.9 KB ID:	1830869Click image for larger version  Name:	63V-F3PoliceCar5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	83.9 KB ID:	1830870
    #1 is Daytona Trim, #2 is Regal/'63 Standard & Fleet H.D. Sedan Trim/Door Panels in a Police Car.
    But you can see that the rear is angled to clear the swinging seat backs in some Models and all 2 Doors.
    The Front Angle is straight, the Top is Level and the bottom is beveled/angled and of course there is a Left and Right, opposites.
    All '63 Lark Arm Rests are same except of course, Color. They CAN be Vinyl Color Dyed to match.

Sorry it took 4 days to get an answer, we are usually Faster.
    Last edited by StudeRich; 04-18-2020, 08:50 PM.
    StudeRich
    Second Generation Stude Driver,
    Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Are 64 armrests the same as 63? I think I have some blue ones from a 64 Daytona 4 Dr if they would work.
      sigpic1966 Daytona (The First One)
      1950 Champion Convertible
      1950 Champion 4Dr
      1955 President 2 Dr Hardtop
      1957 Thunderbird

Comment

thanks guys.. looking at the car today it appears that i have 3 x U.S. passengers side , and one drivers ... In New Zealand , i have to reverse that ,, looks to me through Uncle Google suggests the armrest suits at least 63-65 model years ..

Comment

Originally posted by thunderations View Post
          Are 64 armrests the same as 63? I think I have some blue ones from a 64 Daytona 4 Dr if they would work.
          from a little research through Uncle Google suggests the armrest suits at least 63-65 model years . if you have a spares and willing to let them go i be very interested .

Comment

So put the Right Rear on the Left Front, and the 2 on the Left on the Right, and BUY one Left for the Left Rear. DONE!

I use Left & Right (from the driver's seat) because using Driver's vs Passenger is just WAY Too confusing with LHC vs RHC.

Yes, all Lark Type from 1963 to 1965 are the same Shape with Part numbers for each year's Colors, "K" Model Hawks are way different.

Those are interesting Door Panels you have, do you know if they are made "in Country" or Re-upholstered?
            They are nothing like US or Canada Production.
            Last edited by StudeRich; 05-01-2020, 07:57 PM.
            StudeRich
            Second Generation Stude Driver,
            Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

I'm pretty certain StarlightStude has a stash of NOS armrests.
              https://starlightstude.wordpress.com/
              "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
              Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
              '33 Rockne 10,
              '51 Commander Starlight,
              '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée",
              '56 Sky Hawk

Comment

Working...
              X