Where in the world are

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where in the world are

John and Tracy today as they head out on Lark retrival. I hear taht Tracy has packed a can of stude shine,three quarts of oil,(lark snack food) a baby blanket? and a copy of Hark oh Lark what shines on yonder bumper of thine. To read to the poor thing in the motel parking lot before bedtime.

Hopefully they will keep us informed and if you see a black truck towing an ugly trailer and a cute blue lark let us know.

muyi luckidos muchahchoestas

quote:Originally posted by bridgegaurd

John and Tracy today as they head out on Lark retrival. I hear taht Tracy has packed a can of stude shine,three quarts of oil,(lark snack food) a baby blanket? and a copy of Hark oh Lark what shines on yonder bumper of thine. To read to the poor thing in the motel parking lot before bedtime.

Hopefully they will keep us informed and if you see a black truck towing an ugly trailer and a cute blue lark let us know.

Bridgegaurd, it's not my turn to watch "THE SMITHs" this week![)]

BUT ...wherever "The Young All-American Studebaker Family" is venturing now, I'm looking forward to reading all about it in an upcoming TW issue!!

Comment

quote:Originally posted by A1956GoldenHawk

quote:Originally posted by bridgegaurd

Bridgegaurd, it's not my turn to watch "THE SMITHs" this week![)]

BUT ...wherever "The Young All-American Studebaker Family" is venturing now, I'm looking forward to reading all about it in an upcoming TW issue!!
      Awe shucks and i thought it was your turn to watch em. A TW issue story ain't they a little young to be flying in such high territory. Man them thirty somethins is takin over the world. As well they should, i can't wait to get that issue. Gosh and just think i almost knew em when.

Comment

We are at mile marker 422m heading north on I-5 in Californa.Didn't know we need to check in BG. Posted from our Blackberry. Technology is great!

John and Tracy Smith
        Queen Creek Arizona
        http://1955studebaker.blogspot.com/

Comment

Until you start getting big attachments in your e-mails[:0][V])
          Jeff[8D]

quote:Originally posted by John and Tracy Smith
          <snip>
          Posted from our Blackberry. Technology is great!
          HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Sounds like a cool trip for John & Tracy. At 422m headed North on I-5 You should make a left on a highway of your choice and head for the coast. Then go North.That's the best part of California.[:0] Have a safe trip.

Gordon

Comment

If you're gonna be in Kettleman City around 12:30PM, so am I!

KURTRUK
              (read it backwards)

KURTRUK
              (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

quote:Originally posted by kurtruk

KURTRUK
                Don't forget the nose plugs!!!
                (or supplied oxygen)
                [:0] [xx(]

StudeDave '57 [8D]
                San Diego, Ca. (for now...)
                San Diego County SDC

www.studebakersandiego.com

'54 Commander Regal 4dr 'Ruby'
                '57 Parkview 'Betsy' (she's a 2dr wagon)
                '57 Commander DeLuxe 2dr 'Baby'
                '57 Champion Custom 2dr 'Jewel'
                '58 Packard sedan 'Cleo'
                '65 Cruiser 'Sweet Pea'

Part owner of the one and only
                '55 PROTOTYPE panel van
                StudeDave '57
                US Navy (retired)

3rd Generation Stude owner/driver
                SDC Member since 1985

past President
                Whatcom County Chapter SDC
                San Diego Chapter SDC

past Vice President
                San Diego Chapter SDC
                North Florida Chapter SDC

Comment

I can't wait for them to get here and take the beast off my hands, I have the red 2 door leaving at 7:00 am tomorrow and the white 63 2 door on sat. am yard is getting down to just the items i will be saving......Bob
                  Candbstudebakers
                  Castro Valley,
                  California

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeDave57

quote:Originally posted by kurtruk

KURTRUK
                    [size=4][font=Comic Sans MS][b]Don't forget the nose plugs!!!
                    (or supplied oxygen)
                    Ah nothing like the smell of a little methane gas, in that environmetaly friendly state. Which must be why the studes have to go for enviro credits.

But Tracys probably so excited she won't notice on the way up. And probably on the way back once her new baby is on the trailer. Now if John listened while she read him the trailer tie downs for dummies section of the book.

If not we can expect to have a new post on things that fell of my trailer.

Comment

We are at mile marker 422m heading north on I-5 in Californa.Didn't know we need to check in BG. Posted from our Blackberry. Technology is great!
                      Wow so much bitterness from everyone over such a polite question. I din't know blackberrys could send messages, aint that kind a messy. Hope it dinna stain your fingers, do you just squeeze em or is it somethin in the juice?

Now i read your blog (i'm a Tracy fan) an i seez your close bye the blue. If'in it's nay gonna make ya madder can ya let usins know how it turns out. I see it's discribed as a beast firther on this thread. Hopein that not true.

Comment

We have picked him up and are on our way home. A new post will be coming soon! P.S. Bob was a great help to us rookies!

John and Tracy Smith
                        Queen Creek Arizona
                        http://1955studebaker.blogspot.com/

Comment

We have picked him up and are on our way home. A new post will be coming soon! P.S. Bob was a great help to us rookies!
                          I didn't know smurfette or bluebell was a him. hope you check in along the way. And on that note why is that guy hugging Tracy.

Comment

Working...
                          X