Some minor good news.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some minor good news.

Well, as you can see, Daisy-Mae made it into the cover page of the official Studebaker Hawk Facebook group. I know, not the most attention-arresting thing in the world, but still nice.

Anyway, I hope ya'll are having a good of a time as can be expected right now! Take care, and as one famous newscaster once said, goodbye and goodluck!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Hawk FB Page.JPG Views:	0 Size:	50.6 KB ID:	1826588

Last edited by Stude Shoo-wop!; 03-24-2020, 05:43 PM.
    Jake Robinson Kaywell: Shoo-wops and doo-wops galore to the background of some fine Studes. I'm eager and ready to go!

1962 GT Hawk - "Daisy-Mae" - she came dressed to kill in etherial green with a charming turquoise inside. I'm hopelessly in love!

That is awesome! Congrats! I was pretty stoked to see Moira on the Studebaker page! It’s definitely nice to see. Your hawk is great looking!

Comment

Jake, I think it is OUTSTANDING that your 62GT made the cover page of the Studebaker Hawk FB group. Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations, It's good to see a young person that's into old cars. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have all my life.

Comment

Thanks Jake that is exactly what we need right now, GOOD News!
          StudeRich
          Second Generation Stude Driver,
          Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

we are proud of you, having 2 hawks myself; 63 GT Hawk & my 64 Hawk R1, I know how you feel when driving. Bringing smiles is well worth the investment.
            Mark
            Last edited by mch; 03-24-2020, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X