Virgil Marple sale started on Proxibid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgil Marple sale started on Proxibid

Vanderbrink auctions has started the bidding on Virgil Marples sale. Click on the link and you can see what's being auctioned off. Scroll past the non Stude stuff. https://www.proxibid.com/VanDerBrink...U6XQHIL3vQXDrQ
    Mono mind in a stereo world

Thanks for the link.
    Buyer beware. There are numerous errors in the model years and descriptions.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

They list 39 Studebakers and there are only 68 days and 21 hours to go (in the auction I assume).

It will be interesting to see if the current state of the economy has a negative effect on the sale, especially with the wizards on Wall Street saying there is more pain in store for the financial markets.
      Dan Peterson
      Montpelier, VT
      1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
      1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

That is just a Mind Blowing Collection of quite Nice Studes, '57 & '58 Packards and Avantis!

Now WHERE IS that Lotto Ticket?

The Green " '56 Lark VI 2 Door" got my attention, one reason it may have been Saved is this '61 Lark VI Deluxe 2 Door Sedan is a 170 OHV Six with Automatic and the "Special" one Model and Year ONLY, Integrated Heat and Air Cond. System Factory installed, probably one of 1 or 2.
        StudeRich
        Second Generation Stude Driver,
        Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Truly mind-boggling hoard, in every sense of the word.

jack vines
          PackardV8

Comment

Is it too early to start making bets on what some of them go for?
            Dan Peterson
            Montpelier, VT
            1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
            1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

There are going to be some nicer looking Studebakers after those parts are sold and installed.

Comment

I like the 'loaded' Scotsman with heater, radio, and electric wipers!
                sigpic"Somewhere West of Newport Center"
                1956 2E12 O/D SOLD!
                1959 4E2 4spd, TT
                1963 8E28 GSA order
                1963 8E5 SOLD!
                1963 Lark Daytona Wagonaire 289,O/D, TT

Comment

I hope this thread gets an occasional jump to keep it available. There are some parts I want but will probably bid on the last day last hour.

Bob Miles

Comment

These vehicles are all that remain from Virgil's collection...collection,not a hoard. Some of you might remember this thread when I was helping the family start selling off cars.
                    https://forum.studebakerdriversclub....ion-to-be-sold
                    Mono mind in a stereo world

Comment

What I could not find after searching all over the Website, even in "Shipping info" is what do they actually DO about Shipping these PARTS?
                      All it says is: "must be picked up in 7 Days"!

You Win an Item, Pay the Cost Plus the 10% Internet Fee, maybe State Taxes and THEN, Do THEY box them up and send an email about Total Cost with Shipping/Handling or what?
                      StudeRich

Comment

I like the 56 Power Hawk. I may have to watch it.
                        james r pepper

Comment

That's weird, earlier Today or Yesterday, there were were several Screen View Pages of Studebaker Parts, and I am pretty sure they were all for the online Marple Auction in May, 67 days away.

But NOW I see only 61 Items (2 Pages in 60 Per Page Mode) in Parts and Accessories Section, and many items I saw are gone.
                          I did not think there were ANY "Buy it Now" or "Instant Sale" items at this Auction, so WHAT happened, where did they go?
                          StudeRich

Comment

I hope to attend. See you there!
                            sigpic
                            In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Originally posted by StudeRich View Post
                              That's weird, earlier Today or Yesterday, there were were several Screen View Pages of Studebaker Parts, and I am pretty sure they were all for the online Marple Auction in May, 67 days away.

But NOW I see only 61 Items (2 Pages in 60 Per Page Mode) in Parts and Accessories Section, and many items I saw are gone.
                              I did not think there were ANY "Buy it Now" or "Instant Sale" items at this Auction, so WHAT happened, where did they go?
                              Rich,
                              I just checked the site and there are 6 pages of 25 items per page. I think that’s the same as I saw a couple days ago. Also the ads for parts say that shipping is available at buyers expense. I guess that means they will box and ship.

Comment

Working...
                              X