No announcement yet.

Thoughts on Car Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE, Just in case anyone is interested. I purchased a Budge basic, size 4, for The Saturday Night Special. I purchased it at a local Wal Mart. It seems like it will be ok. Maybe after a while i will see how it keeps the dust off and report. Price $24.96. Fits just right .

Comment

Here's a picture of the cover on car.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1050.JPG
Views:	46
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	1857880

I just noticed and remembered, after I took this picture, that my garage door seal is torn off. Another project BEFORE cold weather.

Comment

I know this will probably not go over in a CASO club, but some of my customers like the inflatable covers.

http://carcapsule.com/showcase/

If the Speedster is still here when it's time to go away, she will get the new enclosed trailer for the winter. I'll have to pull her out and put in the shop if I need the trailer, then back in. But that trailer only comes out in winter for high-end customer cars,
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Working...
        X